Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of the Year 12/30/10

Dec 30, 2010

I hit the ground running this week! I hopped right into Power 90 Sculpt 3-4, Cardio 3-4 (1st time! Yay!), and Ab Ripper 200. Woo hoo! I refuse to throw this week away and wait until the new year! I did take an unusual off day today because no mater how many times I tried to start little man wasn't having it. So I'll just make the adjustment to switch my off day! :)

I'm still toying with my meal schedule some. For most I would NOT recommend a snack (even a healthy one) before bed. Your last meal/snack should be finished at least 3 hrs before you go to bed. My little man is waking every 2-3 hrs to nurse (yes even at 8 months old, though it is more to go back to sleep than to eat). I'm finding just drinking extra water isn't helping the drained feeling I get by that 2-3am feeding. Sure a lot of it is the lack of sleep, but I had a hunch I may need an extra boost to sutain my supply and overall strength, so I have added a small (less than 200) calories to my existing plan in the evening about 2 hrs before I go to bed, and it's definitely what I needed! I can more easily drudge through these overnight nursing sessions and still be heading for my goals! :-) As always, making sure I get plenty of water How are you sustaining your health and fitness goals this week? Don't treat it like a break! Think of it as the home stretch! A chance to end the year strong and start the new year with the momentum already in place! Go for it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment