Sunday, September 26, 2010

6-Day Jumpstart (9/26/10)

Sept 26, 2010

So I have completed the 6-day Express Diet plan. I'm going to be totally honest - I didn't follow it to the "T." I had three sick kids, a sick husband, and then by the end of the week I got sick, too. Terrible colds. I also forgot I had to have dental work done this week, too, so that changed the order in which I had my Shakeology, but I stuck to the foods on the list. I'm SO happy with the results, though I have to say I'll be happy to put something other than green vegetables on my salad! haha It was hard to look at the carrots and not add them to my salad because I LOVE carrots on my salad! But it was very specific to green vegetable and lean meat.

The workouts have been great! I honestly wasn't sure I could commit to a 7am time for the whole week and until the day I had the fever I was able to start it between 7am - 7:30am. It was awesome! And instead of feeling tired afterwards I'd have my Shakeology and be energized and ready to go! I was able to do more with the kids and get more done around the house!! I'm just so excited where this is taking me! I'm even MORE excited that I can help others do the same! Talk about being fired up!!!

So now to the stuff beyond just the blessing of feeling better - the physical results. In just under a week I lost 6lbs, a little over 2 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips, and half an inch off each thigh! WOO HOO!! And those are just what I would consider my current "problem areas." I can't say whether or not the chest measurement is accurate considering that can change by time of day depending on when I last nursed my little man, so setting that aside - Total inches lost in 6 days was 5.75 inches!! YES! :) I'm excited to see what the last 5 weeks of the program will bring! I will be resuming a "normal" (but healthy) diet! I'll keep you posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment