Friday, February 1, 2013

Changes

I've obviously gone back and forth regarding changes for this blog, and I haven't been very active on it since moving to a free blogging platform. I lost all my pictures and other hard work I put into it over the year I had it on a self hosted wordpress site. Trying to keep up with homeschooling and Pea of Sweetness I don't have time to make up for what I lost, so I got pretty discouraged. I've been doing a lot of research, though, and it seems I can actually host BOTH of my blogs on my hosting accounts, which means I wouldn't be paying extra, and I can move this blog back to a self-hosted platform and only pay one hosting fee. I am looking into this further. If that is the case I still have my original file from when it was on a self-hosted platform, which means I'd get all my pictures and hard work back, too! :) That being said, I may not be able to keep the same domain depending on if they can move it or not, and I might even want to take a slightly different direction with this site, so we shall see. I'll be thinking about all of this and planning, but I know, for sure, I'm excited to get it up and going again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment