Friday, February 10, 2012

Feedback

So, as the new year progresses I am still determined to bring you more content, update my pages, etc. with content being my #1 priority. My pages just make it easier to see what I have to offer as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach, but you can always access that information by going straight to my Beachbody Coach website. So, as I'm brainstorming to bring consistent content it crossed my mind that I'd like to know what YOU would like? What kind of content would you like to see? More of my personal journey (which I'll share anyway, but I mean MORE of it), vlogs (video blogs), pictures, fitness related educational post, nutrition related educational posts, etc.?? I'd like to know! Please leave a comment and let me know what YOU would like to see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment