Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Performance Product!

I am so excited because Beachbody now has a new Pre-workout formula! I know, I know I need to update my pages on my site as well! I'll be working on that! But I wanted to give a spotlight to this because it's new AND because I really am excited about it!! Why am I so excited? Well, if you've checked out most of my website (or you personally know me) you know that I have Fibromyalgia with Chronic Fatigue - a chronic pain disorder with, yes, chronic fatigue. I've have been feeling great since starting Shakeology just over a year ago! In fact, I was able to stop taking all of the pain medications for it BECAUSE of it! In persistent education - and recommendation of a friend who also has Fibromyaliga - I also added a D-Ribose supplement daily. SO - I am SUPER excited that the new Pre-workout formula has D-Ribose along with other natural energy boosters like B vitamins! Read more about the benefits and what D-Ribose is Here And who doesn't need a good boost before a workout - that isn't loaded with junk? I know I can always benefit from one! Get all the info on Team Beachbody! I think this is a perfect compliment to the nutritional supplements offered by Beachbody, and I'm excited to try it myself!

More Info:
So improve your energy, endurance, strength, and focus with this NEW pre-workout drink. Its proprietary blend of advanced nitric oxide boosters, amino acids, natural energizers, electrolytes, and essential B vitamins can help you power through and maximize your workouts.



E&E Energy and Endurance™ will help you:*

Burn more calories and fat to get ripped faster.
Maximize muscle performance to build muscle faster.
E&E Energy and Endurance features a proprietary blend of:

Advanced nitric oxide boosters to help speed more nutrients and oxygen to your muscles for better performance.*
Natural energizers to help increase energy production and focus to maximize your workout.*
Amino acids to help promote muscular energy and overall workout performance.*
Electrolytes to help fight dehydration and support optimal muscle function.*
Essential B vitamins to promote a strong metabolism to provide energy so you can burn fat.*
Stevia for natural, zero-calorie sweetness.
E&E Energy and Endurance contains:

No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
No high-risk or untested ingredients.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment